How do we reserve a villa?
You can book a villa through our website sundowners.ph. If you need assistance you may contact our following hotline numbers : Globe: (0977) 859 7299 Smart: (0998) 544 8070 Landline: (02) 964 5108
When is the most appropriate time to book a villa?
Villas get fully booked easily especially for weekends, we highly suggest to book 2 – 3 months before target date to get a good spot.
What are your payment terms and conditions?
We require full payment deposit through our BPI Islands Bank Account. Additional payments are made in CASH upon Check in. No payment means no reservation. Payments are non refundable
Do you allow credit cards?
Yes we do, through paypal.
What time is the check-in and check-out?
Cliffside Villas / Private Pool Villas - Check-in : 3:00 PM Check-out : 12:30 PM
Sundowners Marina - Check-in : 1:30 PM Check-out : 11:00 AM
Is there an entrance fee?
The guests don’t need to pay an entrance free when they reserve a villa.
What is your kids rate?
Children 6 years old and below are 600 php. Infants are free of charge.
Do you allow day tour only? Swimming only?
We don’t allow day tour for non-renters. Our pool areas are exclusively for renters only.
Can we bring food and drinks ?
Yes that is the beauty of Sundowners, as we have a NO CORKAGE FEE policy for food and drinks. You can use the fully equipped kitchen in your villa and cook.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are allowed but will be charged 500 php per pet. Pets are not allowed to swim in the pool areas, we expect our guests to clean up after their pet.
Where is the nearest wet and dry market?
Bolinao Market is only 2 minutes away from Sundowners, right beside the plaza and the church. Tricycle ride from Sundowners to the market is 50 php.
Do you have a beach?
We don’t have a beach. Only a port area for water activities. Patar White Beach is 20 minutes away from Sundowners by car.
Do you allow wedding functions and big events?
Yes, we allow given the space provided as we don’t have a function room yet. You can contact +63998 544 8070 for more information regarding this.
Do you arrange tours in Bolinao?
We have tour guides for 750 php per day , non-inclusive of transportation, that can bring you to the falls, beach and lighthouse. Van rentals around Bolinao is 3,500 php per day.
Do you offer massage service?
Yes we do, our masahistas are outsourced in Bolinao and you just need to schedule a massage 3 days before travel date.
How long is the travel time from Manila?
How to get to Bolinao through public commute?
Take a Victory Liner or Five Star bus from Cubao or Pasay Terminal to Bolinao, Pangasinan. From Bolinao Bus Terminal, take a tricycle to Sundowners Vacation Villas. We are only 2 minutes away from the terminal.
What is the exact address of Sundowners?
Luciente 1, Bolinao Pangasinan
Do you have a lifeguard in the pool areas?
As a house for rent service, we do not have a lifeguard on our common pool areas. Guests are to take precautionary measures when swimming. Kids and adults who do not know how to swim should wear life vests or floaters. We have life vests that you can rent for free on our pool bar area.
Is Sundowners equipped with CCTV cameras?
To ensure safety and security of our guests, Sundowners compound is equipped with CCTV cameras around its villas and common pool areas recording 24/7.
What are your safety precautions during rainy season?
Like for any open space, there are some basic rules to observe during thunder season, from May to November. These are:
- Client are advised to vacate the pool when thunder is being heard.
- Avoid touching steel handrails when thunder is threatening our site.
- When staying at the panoramic villa, evacuate the roofdeck of the Panoramic Villa.
Please observe these basics rules for your own safety.
Is Sundowners wheelchair friendly and PWD friendly
Sundowners compound is a mountainous terrain, and our villas are situated on cliffs. A lot of the areas and villa pathways are not accessible by wheelchair. People with disabilities should be guided properly and informed beforehand.
1. Sundowners Vacation Villas will not be liable for any loss or injuries inside the vicinity of our compound.
2. Sundowners Vacation Villas is a vacation house for rent service. Toiletries (shampoo, soap, tissue paper, toothbrush and toothpaste) are not provided and housekeeping services are kept to a minimum. You can bring your personal linens, towels and mattresses for additional comfort. We also provide extra mattresses and towels for free.
3. Guests can bring their own food and drinks and have full use of our kitchen amenities. Villa renters should wash all the kitchen utensils used before check out. If the client fails to do so, they will be charged 350php. You can also avail of our maid service as seen below.
4. Our helpers can assist you inside the villas until 9:00PM.
5. House pets are allowed inside the villas and inside the vicinity of our compound. We expect our renters to clean up after their pets. There will be a charge of 500php per checked in pet.
6. Other services include : (Please schedule 2-3 days before check in date)
- Car Rental (Around Bolinao Only / Inclusive of Driver and Gas ) : 3,500php per day
- Tour Guide : 750php per day
- Massage 350php 1 hour / 600php 2 hours
- Maid Service (per chore / per maid) : 350 php
7. Please keep the Villas as clean as possible. We expect all our guests to respect our facilities, greenery and fixtures inside our compound. Renters are responsible for any damage done in their villas assigned and will be billed for repairs needed beyond normal wear and tear.
8. Please bring life vests or floaters for kids swimming in our infinity pool area or seafront area. Swim and dive at your own risk. We also provide life vests for free upon request.
9. Due to Sundowners having one villa each kind, our check out time of 12:30PM for Cliffside Villas / Private Pool Villas & 11:00AM for Marina Villas are strictly implemented. Guests will be charged a penalty of 2,000php for every 15 minutes exceeded beyond contracted check out time.
10. Sundowners should be notified through SMS, Phone Call or Email if client’s arrival will be after 2PM. If the client has not given any notification or warning of their late check in time, and if our efforts of reaching them has been unsuccessful, their reservation will be given to walk ins 6PM onwards.
11. Any inconveniences experienced by our guests due to unforeseen fortuitous events, calamities or act of nature, Sundowners Management will not be liable.
12. For guests who will have visitor. ID visitor should be presented on the guard. Until 7pm, exceeding overnight rate.
13. Allow us to repost your Sundowners experience by tagging us on Instagram @sundownersvacationvillas.
Check In Policy :
1. Sundowners should be notified through SMS, Phone Call or Email if client’s arrival will be after 3:00PM for Cliffside Villas / Private Pool Villas & 1:30PM for Marina Villas.
Transfer Policy :
1. Reservation is only transferable to another date, 5 days prior to your scheduled booking before contracted reservation date.
2. If the client cancels within 24 hours before reservation, rescheduling will no longer be entertained.
3. Client can only rebook his / her reservation date ONCE. A revised contract will be sent to the client after the advise of transfer. Villa downgrade is not applicable.
4. Payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Additional Pax Policy :
1. Client should advise Sundowners if there are any additional pax upon check in. An additional fee per night of 1,200php for ages 7 years old and above & 600php for ages 2-6 years old. Below 1 year old are free.
|Hot & Cold Shower|
|Kitchen Equipments||Pots & Pans, Glassware, Cooking Utensils, Oven, Microwave, 2 Gas Stove, Refrigerator|
|Kayak & Stand-Up Paddle Boards|
|Common Infinity Pool|